Tuesday, November 16, 2010

my life @ UUM

heloo..lame x mnulis kat cni...sorry atas ksibukkan diri ini..
pjam celik pejam celik dah nak 1 sem nabila duduk kt UUM..
perubahan yang drastik berlaku pada diri ini..
sape sangka nabila boleh berpsah dr mak, abah n umi..

UUM
~ jauh kat hjung peta malaysia ~
~ dpt kwn bru ~
~ kwn yg mmahami diri ini slain my BFF~
let's me introduce them:-


this is my 15E 108 roomate...
just call her "Unie"
she's older 1 year than me but she act like i'm older than her..
"kanak2 ribena sungguh"
~ bdk kg. raja~
~W.P. Putrajaya n Raub, Pahang~
* same course with me *
~ crush with someone~


this is my hometown friend...
her name is ore~
tomboyish..
a lil. crazy..
always want a fight..
love KK so much ( same like me lol!)
in love with a law student...
same block n level..
since she fall in love she always "missing" ( a.k.a dating)..


this girl..
i call "lala"
 a penang's girl
~love wang lee hom ~
( her world is all about lee hom)
love blue, pink n white...
~ love the night market~
love to eat rice n fried chicken
love ice-cream
my room neighbour 15E 112
always spend time in my room
love disney movie..
her dream:- ???
marry her homhom lol!

this is my other friend...
she sarawakian..
i'm always fight with her
( coz she had a big teddy bear named Kevin)
always alone..
her name is chole..
same block and level with me..
alway eat maggie mee..


~my crazy day with ore n lala~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...