Thursday, March 24, 2011

my dream house..

every one have their dream house...
including me..hahaha
 like 
Bungalow..

double story terrace..
Semi-D...
n so on...
For me..
i just want to have a condominium..



I LOVE CONDOMINIUM..
BCOZ..
Small
Simple
Easy to take care..
let me tell u with more pictures ~

so simple.. doesn't not need to much furniture..
save my budget..

 neat n tidy~


my dream bedroom..














 my dream bathroom..
like 5 star hotel..



my dream kitchen.. 
simple n easy to clean..

but.. one day
i mayb need to buy a terrace house or semi-D...
if my future husband is rich.. >.<
MAYB..
BUNGALOW..
4 our family...
hahaha..
just my dream.
*still dreaming about it*

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm just not very ambitious but all I want in a house is enough room to breath, a power shower and a huge, brick barbecue.

    And if I was really drifting off into cloud-cuckoo land, I'd love a library and an entrance hall too. I could work wonders with an entrance hall at Christmas. (Not sure what I'd do with it for the other 364 days of the year though)

    Unfortunately, the house valuation on a property with an entrance hall is likely to put it well beyond my means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I managed to get a place like that i'd wanna make double sure that the conveyancing had been done, imagine being close to getting the keys and there being a problem - i'm not sure I could cope with that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...