Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy 72nd Birthday Abah.


You always nagging at me,
you always telling me that everybody in the house have the same attitude,
you always said that "Don't eat the medicine just look at it and you'll be okay"
you always said that " Read more, improve your knowledge."
you always made me angry by teasing me every time you saw me.

But I want to let you know that
You always on the top of my heart,
For me you are my teacher that teach me how to look at the world in the different side, how to handle the car, how to be a strong girl, why the knowledge is important,  and most importantly how i must do if i want to be a better person in the "dunia and akhirat".

I hope one fine day, i will find a person just like you. a person who truly love me as the way you did to mak and all of your children and grandchildren especially me.

 Happy 82nd Birthday, ABAH!
I hope all of your wish will come true, have a good health, and may Allah S.W.T. bless you. ILY! ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...