Thursday, December 16, 2010

16/12/2010~





since my semester 1 holiday just started..
my room8 stay in my house 4 a few day!!
n since her bday is just around the corner so..
me n ore decided to celebrate it earlier..
16/12/2010
at 11.00 a.m. 
unie n i go to pick up ore from her house..
at 11.30
we brought her to Galeri Sultan Azlan Syah...






then at 1.00 p.m. 
we go n pick my mum at her office
then we going to 
The Gate Cafe 4 lunch!!
the me n ore order a slice of cake 4 unie with a candle..



n singging happy bday song~
* so sweet of us..RIGHT*


 after lunch we send my mum back to the office
n then send ore home

at 4.45 p.m.
unie n i pick up my mum 
from her office
then we go to the store!!
at the store i ask unie is the teddy bear is cute??
the she said no~~
then i bought this teddy bear..
i said to unie this teddy bear is 4 some1..
she said ok~
hahaha..

then
when we went home..
i gift the teddy bear to her
n she shout...
aaaaaaaaa.....
* so touching RIGHT*
 and she give the teddy bear name
ASK's Bear..
she should put my name to the teddy bear..
* not fair*
:P

then 
at 8.00 p.m.
we go to swimming with ore..
n after that we have dinner 2gether..
so sweet~
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY..
MY ROOM8~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...