Friday, December 31, 2010

~* Happy New Year @)!! or 2011*~

 SALE!!




20%, 30%, 50%, 90% Sale!!!
when the year reaches to the end..
you will see all of the shopping complex and big boutique...
has made a year end sale...
this means the year have come to the end!!






another year has come to the end!!
for me the 2010 have the sweets memory in my life!!
my sweet things have happen to me in this year...
but not forget that the bad things that happen in this year..



so..
i want to say sorry if i had
made a mistake 
when I'm realise or not
for this year...
SORRY!!
:-)

For the new year...
~*2011*~
I would like to wish you all
a good year
a good life n health
a good prosperity
happy always 4 the year @)!!
opps!!
2011...

Happy New Year!!


p/s: where should i celebrate New Year Eve tonight???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...