Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Best friends. XOXO

friends give a joy in the life,
without friends your life did't cherish..
i love my friends...
my friends always beside me when i was sad
friends always tried to made me happy
friends always keep my secret
i love them very2 much.

 * my best girldfriend in UUM*
love you guys..
thanks for being with me during my hard time..
esp during the stress week.
^_^

* always be together*
 * hope we succeed in our future*

 *all for one, one for all *

* my best buddy in the world*
*my lalink*

*my best friend in UUM*

notes for you guys:~
guys, thanks for being with me 
during my hard time,
thanks for accept me for who I'm,
thanks for sharing our problems,
thanks for let me know you guys more deeper
and thanks for being my friend.
Love you guys.
XOXO

* my best friend in the world*

note for my best friends:~
Asma...
she knows all my secrets..
she always by my side..
she always listening my problems..
she my best friend forever..
notes for her:
friends, thanks for being there when i need you..
thanks for keeps my secrets
and thanks for be honest with me..
hope our friend can be last until we die.
I love you, my friend.
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...