Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy 17th Birthday!


HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY,
My Little Brother,
Tun Nabil Fikri.


i love you as the second man after my abah,

i love you as the way you are,

i love you even though we always quarrel,

i love you because you always be with me in solving my problems,

i love you because we shared our secrets,

i love you because you always teach me something new,

i love you because you always shows the world in a different side,

i love you because you always shared something with me,

i love you more than anything.


* the boy who teaches me how to play a guitar*

* the boy who act macho*

* the boy that had grown up*


* the boy who love self-cam*

* my little hero*



* the boy that always quarrel with me*








* the only boy in my family*

* my one and only little brother *

* my happy family*

always be together...
forever.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...