Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Missing in action?

it's been a long time since i had update my blog..
too many thing happen to me:-
1. my aunt and uncle come home for good. wee~
2. my grandfather admitted to the hospital a week b4 eid mubarak
3. i'm sick during eid mubarak
4. my aunt admitted to the hospital after 5 days of eid mubarak
5. my little cousin, Hanny Julia admitted 7th days of eid mubarak
6. my brother back to Kuala Pilah on the 2nd Sept.
7. up and down to KL twice a week.
8. packing my stuff : going back to Kachi

however, 
there a trend in our raya this year!
Kpop TREND.
my little sister that from dubai is addicted to GIRL's GENERATION! =.=''
AND all of us always sing oppa gandam style!


p/s: no pic this time. too lazy to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...