Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 the end of the world?

its 2012 guys...
no more 2011...

a year had past...
leaving behind a good and bad memory...
a memory that i will remember it..

~*2012*~


i'm starting the new year with examinations..
hope i can done the examinations well...
please pray for me..

my new year wish?
i hope i can get a good result for this semester
i hope all of my family and friends have a good year..
i hope all of my enemy had a good memory with me
i hope that all the love birds with have a love song...
and mostly
I hope to have a fantastic year with all of you around me...

For those who i had hurt during the 2011, i just want to say i SORRY
for the mistake that i had done..

GOODBYE 2011!
                     HELLO 2012~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...