Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mariah Carey obsessed?

recently, i love to play and watch all of her song.
i didn't know why.
but sometimes her song give me some spirit, hopes and inspiration.

her song always be in my head
*maybe it because i play the song in my car, in my mp3, and in my laptop =.='*



it's hard to say bye bye because i still believe that we belong together
without you my emotions is upside down. this had made the angels cry
i had walk through the rain just to find you. i pray that all I want for Christmas is you
to show how much i love you, i would like to give my all for you.
i hope when you believe that i stay in love you, you can come to me in one sweet day
I'll be there waiting for you because you always be my baby.

dear my hero
please don't obsess and fantasy that you can touch my body and try to shake it of!
 i want to know what love is and i hope that our love will be endless love.

she is
MARIAH CAREY!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...