Wednesday, January 11, 2012

my planing for the holiday.

2 more paper to go..
then i will ended my semester 3...
yeah!!
 *don't be to happy, Girl!*
my next paper International Law
=.='
when i said my Paper everyone thought that I'm a Law Student...
actually it a compulsory paper for my courses, International Affair Management.

Since the gap with this paper is 3 days i have thinking about what should i do in my holiday.


1) i want go home... ( i miss my home)
*i can spend all my time in the house. Chat with my mom, grandparent, and my brother.*
















2) going for holiday

* hope that i can spend a little holiday at an island like Pangkor Island, Penang Island or just at the beach like Port Dickson.*

3) going to KL
* i want to spend my time with all my family member and my best friends that stay there hope i can meet them. i also want survey the books at Kinokuniya, KLCC.*

4) spend my time with my fellow friends.
* many of them as SMS, PM me through Fb and Twitter and the ask me when did i started my holiday and they want to meet me. Guys, I hope that i can meet all of you.*




5)lastly, I want to have a good holiday and i want to get ready with the mental and physical to face more challenge in the next semester in my studies and my new portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...