Wednesday, January 11, 2012

my handbag?

*beg kau nie besar sangat la!*
*beq kau nie berat, siot! kau bawak batu ek?*

many ask me these ^ question..
now i will reveal what is in my bag or handbag (sometimes ^_* )

1. Baby Johnson Lotion. (small size)
* to prevent my skin from dry*


2. Johnson Compact Powder
* to maintain my skin from dry and oily.*


3. Lip Ice
*love it because it like balm to my lips and the color is according to your blood Sometimes my lip pink, purple and almost red. :) *


4. Contact Lens and its cleaning solution ( in small bottle)
* easy for me to wear it every time i need it like sport*









* i want this!*


5. My spectacles and its cover
* to prevent my spectacles from broken when i didn't wear its.*

6. Hand Sanitizes
* sometimes certain toilet didn't have tissue and you can use it in emergency situation. 
it also prevent me from bacteria ( pronounce it like the elephant in the TARZAN cartoon)


7. Pocket Tissue (dry tissue)
* to wipe all the dirt, sweat, and many more*


8. Pocket Tissue (wet tissue)
* to wipe dirt*


9. Sunglasses
* to prevent my eyes from the sun*


10. make up bag

* all my make up stuff  like mascara, eyeliner, eye shadows, blusher, foundation and many more*


11. Small umbrella
* to protect me from the hot and rain.*

 12. small mirror

* helps me to maintain my hijab*

13. coin purse
* separate the coins.*


14. my purse
* containing my money, ATM card, id card, driving licensed, calendar and many more*


15. handphone
* be with me 24/7*


16. my diary or organizer
*as a back up. need it when my hp lack of battery*




17. my Mp3 player
* listen all the song*

this is all i have in my hand bag!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...